Sheepeater Cliff It wants my soul, it wants my heart.
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
@aleera Halfway up/along Sheep-eater cliff. feel free to ruin his attempted stalking. Enjoy :3

Golden eyes watched the movements of a few stray mountain goats who were seemingly oblivious to his presence. The responsibility of seeking food to fill the packs caches wasn't something he had openly discussed but a nearby resource was always handy. The hybrid had no illusions of his abilities to take down one of these creatures on his own, but the inbuilt instinct to stalk these docile grass-eaters was a little hard to overcome. Though he did his best, low to the ground, still, watching.

The longer he stood watching the more he began to almost dance on the spot, the thrill of chasing these creatures along the outcroppings of stone and dirt was almost too much to ignore. As if to encourage him the slight pang of hunger decided to take note in his stomach. Slowly the half-breed began a half walk, half crawl, toward the mutton. Apparently instinct was a little hard to fight at times.

Speech

thoughts

Skillet -- Monster
Messages In This Thread
It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 10, 2014, 01:28 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 10, 2014, 01:39 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 10, 2014, 01:55 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 11, 2014, 01:39 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 11, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 11, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 11, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 11, 2014, 11:11 PM