Sheepeater Cliff It wants my soul, it wants my heart.
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

The stalking was cut short by a voice nearby, an interrupting yet familiar voice. He broke his gaze on the prey turning to look at the culprit just in time to see her drop back to sitting on her haunches. An irritated look made its way over his features, squinting quietly at her for a moment. A loud snort was his only response to her observation. He'd only met the female twice before, and he wasn't impressed with the familiarity she portrayed. Though this was mostly a projection of disdain at the fact she was part of the sunspire still. Apparently the hybrid could hold a grudge.

He gave a quick look back at the goats as they began moving off shaking his head slightly he rose and moved a few steps toward Aleera. His head held high, neutral territory? Nah to hell with that. Aleera. Saying her name in greeting, the irritation slowly subsiding as he moved closer. Looking to escape shit-spire too, or did your pompous twat of a leader send you out to look for me? The idea that she was just randomly wandering as he was doing wasn't even considered, She was either escaping the spire or looking for him, right?

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 10, 2014, 01:28 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 10, 2014, 01:39 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 10, 2014, 01:55 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 11, 2014, 01:39 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 11, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 11, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 11, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 11, 2014, 11:11 PM