Swiftcurrent Creek twelve years a slave
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio

Ira shot his pirate queen Bones a cheeky little grin when she told him to behave long enough so that he could stay with her, mirroring the cheeky smile she had gave to him. It had been some time since Ira had last used his ability to charm — too long. He wasn't even sure he could play that role anymore but he would put on his best Princeling behavior because of Bones; because he wanted to be with her in whichever way she would allow him to be. Because Bones had asked him too. “I'll try,” The pallid demon promised her before she sent up her call for Bazi. He waited near Bones, careful not to touch her, letting his eyes take in the full extent of the damage. She was malnourished and though Ira could only see her physical scars he knew there were hidden ones. He hated her mother and her cohorts — hated everything they stood for. For hurting Bones so much that she didn't even want to be with him even though he didn't care that she did not want intimacy, that she couldn't ever bear children. There was more to a relationship than those things Ira knew and it wasn't as if it was sexual attraction that held him captive with Bones. Not that she wasn't beautiful because she was, to him, but he wasn't sexually mature yet and that type of attraction wasn't even possible for him yet.

Ira could not entirely snuff out the hope that maybe if he stayed with her, if he held fast to his learned patience — the same patience he needed to be an assassin, that he could show her that he wasn't going to leave her, that he wouldn't let anyone hurt her and maybe, just maybe Ira hoped, she would heal and come around. “I would always come for you,” Even if he had to die a thousand deaths. “We match, you and I,” He teased her lightly, moving his muzzle close to offer her a gentle lick to her cheek. He hated his scar but mostly it was a cosmetic hatred — he couldn't help his narcissism but he was also grateful to it, too, now. Maybe it would help Bones...knowing that she wasn't alone. Ira's fierce silver eyes went to Bazi when the wintery woman approached, watching as she offered Bones a nudge that though Ira knew that Bazi meant her no harm, made him itch to tell her not to touch Bones. Ira resisted, reminding himself to behave for Bones' sake. So that he could, hopefully, be with her. Ira offered Bazi a quiet nod, biting back the quip that he didn't remember her, his eyes moving to Bones before they rested back upon Bazi's paws.

It grated furiously on Ira's nerves to have to submit, to swallow the biting comments he desired to let loose, wry and crass as they were in his mind. It was hard to force himself to obey when he desired only to be himself. To calm the annoyance that rose inside him when Bazi assumed that he had missed flat ground. “No,” The pallid Princeling drew out the word. “I missed Bones. And I would like to be with her.” Ira spoke truthfully and as respectfully as he could manage with was surprisingly, pretty respectful, not really wanting to tell her that Jinx was dead and that Bones was all he had left in the world. That was way too personal of a thing for Ira to admit. He was good at disguising his true feelings. He'd had many months of practice, after all.

Messages In This Thread
twelve years a slave - by Bones - September 07, 2014, 06:29 PM
RE: twelve years a slave - by Ira Nox - September 07, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: twelve years a slave - by Bones - September 07, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: twelve years a slave - by Ira Nox - September 08, 2014, 08:24 AM
RE: twelve years a slave - by Bones - September 08, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: twelve years a slave - by Ira Nox - September 08, 2014, 10:31 AM
RE: twelve years a slave - by Bones - September 08, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: twelve years a slave - by Ira Nox - September 08, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: twelve years a slave - by Bones - September 08, 2014, 11:22 AM
RE: twelve years a slave - by Ira Nox - September 08, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: twelve years a slave - by Bones - September 08, 2014, 12:11 PM