Ouroboros Spine I walk my days on a wire
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The arrival of Sialuk does not draw Raimo's attention for long. He glances at her as she sweeps towards the ginger wolf, then settles on watching them interact. A second stranger arrives on the tail of the first and Raimo glances at them too, giving Keyni more of his attention as information is shared. Not only was the mountain affected by the starfall, but so was the glen. Raimo nodded in understanding, adding this new information to his collection. It would help him in retelling this tale in the future.

The ginger wolf — the one Sialuk called Meerkat — spoke of forming a search party or an exit strategy. Raimo did not like the idea of Kukutux or the daughter moving on from this mountain; beyond the fact Kukutux was injured, he did not want them to leave him. The question Meerkat posed was for Sialuk and so Raimo did not respond; he did stand to his full height and take a moment to shake the snow from his shoulders, as if he were about to leave.

Since these appeared to be friendly individuals towards Sialuk, Raimo saw no reason to linger. She needed no protection (and probably would not appreciate him intervening even so). I will do another patrol. Maybe more survivors are making their way to us. He remarks towards Sialuk, and then strides through the trees, dispersing from the growing company.

Raimo would not seek out any survivors, in truth; he sought more hot meals and smaller, cache-ready morsels to solidify their hold upon the mountain. If he did find anyone he would be more inclined to segregate them from the pair — and now he at least had a place in mind for redirection — this Redhawk Caldera.

I could pull Raimo here if you guys wanna have a catch-up thread?
Messages In This Thread
I walk my days on a wire - by Raimo - February 21, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Meerkat - February 21, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Raimo - February 21, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Sialuk - February 21, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Keyni - February 21, 2021, 05:50 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Meerkat - February 21, 2021, 08:35 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Raimo - February 22, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Sialuk - February 22, 2021, 08:46 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Keyni - March 03, 2021, 02:31 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Meerkat - March 03, 2021, 06:50 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Sialuk - March 16, 2021, 08:04 PM