Sheepeater Cliff It wants my soul, it wants my heart.
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

Another snort escaped at her words. Why indeed. The fact was he abandoned the spire, even after Ferdie begged him to stay, it was the half-breeds opinion that the arrogant alpha was sending the pack on a fast-track to oblivion. Honestly if you feel the need to ask what happened, that pumped up blow-hard is really letting things slip.

He all but ignored her request to soften his tone on the spire. Why should he? He shook his head in the negative for a moment. Golden eyes falling on her once more before speaking again. The fact is that group is not worth the effort. You'll figure that out, or you wont, It doesn't matter to me. Turning he looked back to where the mountain-goats were a few moments before. The slight rising of his hackles at the irritation of having to explain himself to a former pack-mate, ignorant of the goings on inside, it seemed.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 10, 2014, 01:28 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 10, 2014, 01:39 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 10, 2014, 01:55 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 11, 2014, 01:39 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 11, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 11, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 11, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 11, 2014, 11:11 PM