Ouroboros Spine New beginnings
4 Posts
Ooc — Sly
Joining 
Raising his head in caution, Valerius pricked his ears up, he suddenly seemed in the position to become more aware and attentive to his surroundings. The young tawny wolf had come a long way avoiding misunderstandings and situations where he could get himself injured by rogues or dangerous strangers. After days of exploring and wandering, he found himself at a pack's border, or so he believed, relying on his nose so far hadn't disappointed him. His icy cornflower gems wandered through the setting he found himself in, flora of all varieties surrounded the area, including pine trees and a few shrubs. I hope I don't startle anyone around. The Acerno brute could only stress about his intentions being misread.
Valerius shook his nerves off, he had come a long way to start backing out now. He took a deep breath and let out a soft howl, calling any pack member nearby to come to his location. He couldn't picture how the interaction would go, but he only wished to become himself useful in this territory he could soon become familiar with. He stood confidently, tail laying flat behind him, and his ears still pricked with caution, carefully situating himself between the border and wilderness. His scent was covered with oaky and herb like essences from brushing against the shrubs in order to find this place, it shouldn't take them long to hear or sniff me out.

Messages In This Thread
New beginnings - by Valerius Acierno - March 01, 2021, 12:23 AM
RE: New beginnings - by Lótë - March 01, 2021, 12:23 PM
RE: New beginnings - by Valerius Acierno - March 01, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: New beginnings - by Lótë - March 02, 2021, 04:50 PM
RE: New beginnings - by Valerius Acierno - March 03, 2021, 03:23 AM
RE: New beginnings - by Lótë - March 03, 2021, 02:42 PM
RE: New beginnings - by Valerius Acierno - March 04, 2021, 09:03 PM
RE: New beginnings - by Lótë - March 16, 2021, 06:58 PM