Duskfire Glacier you touched me like that
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away

Imaqs' small hint of submission did not go unnoticed by the male, a freckle of shame sprouted in the
males mind but he did his best to accommodate the female by stepping back and taking a seat after he 
finished speaking. Rye was not sure what boundaries he stepped over, if any, but as overly sensitive as
he was the past few days he wasn't willing to ask. 

Brown eyes moved from ivory fur to a walnut brown hide, gathering an abundance of questions as his eyes
traveled from said ivory to brown. Imaq looked odd, Rye had never come across anything like the female, 
she was fascinating. Almost something to be studied but Rye knew better than to gawk like some hairbrained 
vulture. His curious eyes averted from the female and down to the marten, picking up on what she was aiming
to do. Intrigued about the process would ask a few questions, his eyes returned to meet Imaqs' but before he
asked, "It's nice to meet you Imaq." He bowed his head slightly, partially as a joke but some part of him
was sincere about it. "I have seen what you are doing a long time ago but I don't remember what it is
called, or what the procedure is. Would you mind explaining?" 
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 02, 2021, 03:27 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - March 08, 2021, 02:29 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 11, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - March 15, 2021, 08:05 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 21, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - March 24, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 31, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - April 01, 2021, 10:32 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - April 10, 2021, 11:27 AM