Sheepeater Cliff It wants my soul, it wants my heart.
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
"I'm not sure what happened between you and the Sunspire, but you were loyal once, you fought along side them. Clearly you have left us, but I would have thought that your respect and/or your friendship with some in the pack would have stilled you hatred for anything that transpired. I have no intention of leaving any time soon Fang, I have found a home, like I think you have. Would you appreciate me calling your Alpha a babbling idiot? Or your territory a wasteland?" She narrowed her eyes slightly, she had not meant to share such spoiled conversation with someone she once called a pack-mate, but at the same time she was truly interested in what happened. "Will you at least tell me what happened between you, and what I can only assume, Ferdie? Or shall I return to my pack, and any friends you have claiming that you had no heart to even say goodbye because you hated every soul in the territory?" Aleera did not know Fang in the slightest, but she assumed that he cared for someone within the territory Ame, Fang, Vienna, anyone!
Messages In This Thread
It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 10, 2014, 01:28 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 10, 2014, 01:39 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 10, 2014, 01:55 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 11, 2014, 01:39 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 11, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 11, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 11, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 11, 2014, 11:11 PM