Sheepeater Cliff It wants my soul, it wants my heart.
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Aleera was slightly amused at Fangs retelling of events, "My you really know what words to say." She shook her head slightly, "So what... You left because the female of your dreams left, and then an over aggressive arrogant female tried to attack you?" She knew that Kipling was her pack-mate, but Aleera had no relation with the female other than her arrogance and over zealousness. "Perhaps you were right to leave, but not all of us at Sunspire would have acted in the same manner. All I ask is that you put the thought of what Ferdie and Kipling did and think about the rest of us. Were we really that bad?" She shrugged suddenly realizing that there was no point trying to convince him, "Anyway, where are you know?" Aleera would smell other wolves on his pelt, but had not met any of them and so assumed he had joined another pack.
Messages In This Thread
It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 10, 2014, 01:28 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 10, 2014, 01:39 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 10, 2014, 01:55 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 11, 2014, 01:39 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 11, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 11, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Fang - September 11, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: It wants my soul, it wants my heart. - by Aleera - September 11, 2014, 11:11 PM