Ouroboros Spine I've met the myth hanging heavy over you
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Adrastus did not note the fay that Raimo had left- but his absence from Kukutux's ulaq indeed had not escaped his notice. And as he ranged, the dark hunter's scent had faded and Adrastus had taken note. He did not raise alarm, as he assumed simply that either Raimo was off scouting or hunting elsewhere, or that he had wandered off with no notice. 

Either way, when he did return, he smelled of another- which rankled Adrastus. While he still had not come to terms with his union with Kukutux, he did not appreciate the fact that Raimo might possibly be out with other women as well, simply out of respect to their alpha who had, at one point, deemed him fit enough to cross her threshold. He was neither impressed to see Raimo return, nor was he pleased that he came back smelling so strongly of another. 

He'd trailed through the borderlands where the Glen wolves had settled and toward a stream, which was where Adrastus caught sight of him. He chuffed lightly in greeting. He didn't want to have to deal with Raimo- but circumstance had seen fit to direct him back to the pack. You found your way back I see, He stated, as he lowered his head to drink.
Messages In This Thread
I've met the myth hanging heavy over you - by Raimo - March 27, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: I've met the myth hanging heavy over you - by Adrastus - March 29, 2021, 10:59 PM