Ouroboros Spine I've met the myth hanging heavy over you
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
One fine ear turned toward Raimo as he drank but he did not usher himself to respond right away. It seemed that he had taken notice of the time Adrastus had spent on the mountain, which didn't phase him at all. If anything, it pleased him to know that Raimo had known that he had been gone- for as far as he knew, he had gone away with a task given to him by their leader. Raimo had slunk off into the wilderness of his own volition and had come back reeking of another woman- something he felt might offend Kukutux. 

I did as I had promised to Kukutux He said once he'd finished drinking. And when he had returned, she had pronounced him as sivullik. He looked to Raimo. He doubted, sincerely, that he too had been given a task to complete when he'd gone off from the pack without first communicating with his packmates. For all intents and purposes, he'd disappeared, which had caused Adrastus to lose even more respect for him. She has been working on the lynx pelt I brought back. It seems to be special to her. He said.
Messages In This Thread
I've met the myth hanging heavy over you - by Raimo - March 27, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: I've met the myth hanging heavy over you - by Adrastus - March 29, 2021, 11:29 PM