Ouroboros Spine I've met the myth hanging heavy over you
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
He could tell with the sharpening of Raimo's gaze and the tension that rippled through the muscles of his shoulders that something about the Glen wolves did not sit well with him. As this was the first time he'd spoken with the male about that topic, it intrigued him to see an unexpected amount of what sounded like resentment in Raimo's voice. 

They are considered family to Kukutux and are welcome here. They too lost family to the landslide, and should be shown hospitality. We have not set limits for them, He said, hoping the gentle reminder might keep Raimo from separating them so much from the wolves of Moonglow. 

But it would seem that Raimo was eager to see them disperse. I am not so sure they will leave. There are so few of them; I would think they might strengthen our own pack, should they choose to stay. He paused. You should watch the way you speak of them. You sound as though you are threatened. He said, with a dry, skeptical chuckle.
Messages In This Thread
I've met the myth hanging heavy over you - by Raimo - March 27, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: I've met the myth hanging heavy over you - by Adrastus - March 30, 2021, 12:03 AM