Ouroboros Spine I've met the myth hanging heavy over you
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
He was indeed threatened. Why else would he think the wolves had come to glean and clean out their resources? They had been exhausted and travel-weary, but none beyond being capable of hunting and feeding themselves. No pregnant women, no children- a handful of young adults at best, and their leader was the son of the alpha Kukutux herself had once followed. 

So when Raimo's frustration seemed to boil over beyond reason and rational thought, Adrastus flattened his ears and raised his chin a touch. These are wolves Kukutux and Sialuk have known for longer than they have known you or I. It is by her word that they are welcome among us, and by her word that they will continue to be welcome. As she says, so do I. Your lack of faith makes you a weakness and a blight, he informed Raimo with a soft growl. He did not approve of the way Raimo saw their guests- though it made him nearly giddy to know he might have something else he could use to convince Kukutux that he was not fit to be in his hunting circle.
Messages In This Thread
I've met the myth hanging heavy over you - by Raimo - March 27, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: I've met the myth hanging heavy over you - by Adrastus - March 30, 2021, 12:28 AM