Duskfire Glacier lions and tigers and bears
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
<style type="text/css">.larus {margin:auto; width:540px; text-align:justify;font-size:13px; font-family: 'Tienne', serif; color: #444;} .larus q {color:#af9842; font-size:14px; font-weight:bold;} .larus p {margin:0px;text-indent:20px;}</style>

He couldn't take his eyes off of her for the entire explanation; her warning fell upon young, inexperienced ears, so while Larus really did want to pay attention and heed the warning, his head turned and he cast a woeful glance back the way he had come. If he hadn't left the den then he'd have avoided this Big And Scary Thing, or at the very least Valtyr would've been around to protect him.

The tail-end of Danica's speech made Larus turn his ears, and then face her in stupefied silence until she dipped down to his own level. You think you can stop me? Come on, gotta impress me or in my stomach you go! Larus reacted by dropping low as well, his front limbs splaying out on either side - almost like an invitation to play, except his body was shivering in fright. He watched Danica's tongue slide out of her mouth and slip across her lips, and he gave a tiny, tremulous whine as a response. He really didn't want to be eaten.

Gathering what minuscule courage he had, Larus lifted his eyes to Danica's yellow face and muttered, I don' wan' be in your belly.

Messages In This Thread
lions and tigers and bears - by Larus - August 29, 2014, 11:24 PM
RE: lions and tigers and bears - by Danica RIP - August 31, 2014, 02:45 AM
RE: lions and tigers and bears - by Larus - August 31, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: lions and tigers and bears - by Danica RIP - September 05, 2014, 11:27 PM
RE: lions and tigers and bears - by Larus - September 07, 2014, 01:46 AM
RE: lions and tigers and bears - by Danica RIP - September 09, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: lions and tigers and bears - by Larus - September 12, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: lions and tigers and bears - by Danica RIP - September 17, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: lions and tigers and bears - by Larus - October 15, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: lions and tigers and bears - by Danica RIP - October 19, 2014, 08:59 AM