Big Salmon Lake And now you got to freak me out
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
As he growled out his reply to her, no irritation shows. Only an uncaring glint of her eyes that makes him even grumpier for some reason. He wants a reaction. He wants to take his anger out on others because he’s selfish and inconsiderate like that. 

Then die of your wounds, Uēpa vala.

At those words he bristles a sad bit more than he previously was. The sad part is, is that her words hold truth to them. A reality that is very possible if he didn’t get treated. It’s already been a good few days and all he’s done is wash them uselessly in some water. He knows nothing of healing and it shows. Hell, he doesn’t even know the names of some of the plants healers have been known to reference often; he’s completely in the dark.

He doesn’t know what the last word means, but he’s sure it’s nothing good. His own silvery eyes watch her shamelessly as she moves past him as if she couldn’t have a care in the world. He’s mad, but he can’t help but appreciate her feminine form. The silky looking sheen her onyx fur has and just her looks in general. His scoffs, ears shifting back on the crown of his head. Which hurts all on its own. He knows he has to put his pride behind him, but god it’s so hard for him to do that. 

So he follows her as she wades into the water and easily scoops up a fish. Santi unconsciously licks a purple tongue over his scabbed lips at the idea of eating, but his wounds tell him it will be painful to do so. He doesn’t even move from his spot, only hanging his head from his shoulders as he watches her plop down and begin to enjoy her meal. He knows she’s fucking with him, she has to be. He knows this for a fact as that terribly attractive smirk moves over her face. He squints his eyes at her for it too.

He plants his haunches and stares. He looks like he’s sulking like a damn child with that scowl on his ruined face. Finally he growls to himself and shakes out his coat, wincing as it jostles his wounds.

“You’re a medic then.” He says drably. His accent even thicker and his words part slurred from it. “Fix me.” He orders gruffly, staring straight at her.
Messages In This Thread
And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 12:55 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 03:50 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 06:34 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 07:14 PM