Big Salmon Lake And now you got to freak me out
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
The Witch hmms softly in response, contemplating briefly.

"If my alpha doesn't know where your lovers are, perhaps he knows of someone that does." Eldritch muses calmly, tracing circles in the dirt with a forepaw while she thinks. 
Little did they both know, that most of not all the wolves that could be important to this adventure are long gone.

"I can better help you with mending your wounds once we get to Blackfeather Woods, where my pack resides. There are more herbs stocked there. But for the moment, if we have a deal, then I'll see what I can find." The Seer finalizes, locking her gaze with his in a manner that might seem like she'd know if he was lying...like she was peering into his soul.
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
Messages In This Thread
And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 12:55 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 03:50 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 06:34 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 07:14 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - May 02, 2021, 03:21 PM