Blackfeather Woods Wait, so psych eval isn't a formality?
I'm losing my faith in our lives apart.
35 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The shadow produced something and when ordered to eat what was offered, Hypnos merely stared a moment. He knew what those were; he would have identified them in whichever reality reigned supreme. 

Eat these, get some rest. The shadow instructed of him. Those pale eyes stared and he stared back, only at the bundle of seed pods and bits of blossom. 

Eat those, get some rest. He repeated, more to himself this time, his voice closer to a whisper. Something reverent. He bowed his head close to them and gave a sniff before recoiling. Of course you'd say that. You always say that.

Hypnos' eyes slowly closed. He fought against the closing and yet that's what happened, and then slowly they opened again. It was as if he were falling asleep. He snorts a breath and his head jerks up like he's some kind of prized horse being tugged one direction or another.

Been there, done that. Try, try, try, and I go nowhere. Mother says no. He shakes his head again. Mother... isn't here, is she. Those pale eyes flick up to rest upon Eldritch's face, sharply focused there, as if lucid, finally. Mis, I didn't, I didn't find her. I didn't after all. Sorrow dripped from his voice.
Messages In This Thread
Wait, so psych eval isn't a formality? - by Hypnos - May 05, 2021, 12:56 PM
RE: Wait, so psych eval isn't a formality? - by Hypnos - May 05, 2021, 01:58 PM