Frogspawn Swamp anung un rama
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
humm.... thought I posted a reply to this days ago.... I don't know what happened here

Vein laughed whole heartedly "No not many of my pack come to the swamp, the only fool wolf crazy enough to come here is myself, an easy meal if one doesn’t mind the smell or the damp” Vein frowned down at the frog worried he might had killed it with fright, he lifted his paw and the thing didn’t move, he lowered his head and sniffed at it, if he had killed it accidentally he may as well eat it. That’s when the bullfrog flailed one last time, using Vein’s nose as leverage its webbed foot disappearing into Vein’s nare. The over large white brute reeled his head back and snorted to get the feeling of toes out of his nose. The frog jumped and landed back into the water to live and swim another day

Sun golden orbs glared at the ripples in the surface of the water where the frog swam away. Then his face softened and he chuckled softly “Humpf, deserves to live that one

Nothing to distract him now he turned his attention to the male “You’d make a fine addition to our ranks if you want a pack to hunt with, My pack his in the hideaway strath over yonder
He lifted his muddied muzzle in the general direction of the pack “We call ourselves the Saints
Vein grinned toothily there wasn’t must saintly about his pack “If you find the Wolf skulls and the coyote and bear skulls you know you are close” He watched the lone wolf carefully wondering if that news would scare him away or draw him in
Messages In This Thread
anung un rama - by Raimo - May 04, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: anung un rama - by Vein - May 04, 2021, 03:58 PM
RE: anung un rama - by Raimo - May 04, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: anung un rama - by Vein - May 04, 2021, 04:29 PM
RE: anung un rama - by Raimo - May 04, 2021, 04:39 PM
RE: anung un rama - by Vein - May 08, 2021, 02:14 PM
RE: anung un rama - by Raimo - May 13, 2021, 01:49 PM
RE: anung un rama - by Vein - June 29, 2021, 07:43 PM