Duskfire Glacier Take off my disguise
Tu me rends malade, et j'adore ça...
30 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Yee :D

One of the wolves who'd eventually approach was a strange one -- at a distance, they could've been mistaken as a coyote by the exaduratted ears, but only as they got closer and their scent became condensed would he realize that the scent of wolf was on her as well. A combination of both creatures -- one that confused him but wasn't dwelled on for to long.

The she-wolf's body language in particular demanded explanation on his presence, and if the situation were any different, the archer probably wouldn't have bothered to filter his slick tounge by nature. Though the situation wasn't different, and he actually wished to make a good impression without showing his jack-ass side in the first 5 seconds of trying to join.

So he stood calmly, glacier blues searching the scenery behind the ice woman rather than meeting eye contact -- he knew how this game usually went. "Pondering," he stated simply "--on whether I should stay to make a call or leave. Duskfire Glacier is what this claim is called,  then?"

The woodlander would then move closer, but only by a few steps as to not cross the borders, or close too much distance between them. Soon, another woman would join the fray. Just in time for him to introduce himself it seems, but just as impatient-looking as the first. "I am called Kaster." It was best to keep things simple and formal for the present then, at least hoping things would go swimmingly.

"Do you lead two this claim then? I wish to join your numbers if allowed."

The Archer
Messages In This Thread
Take off my disguise - by Kaster - May 28, 2021, 04:48 PM
RE: Take off my disguise - by Zephyr - May 28, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: Take off my disguise - by RIP Tzila - May 28, 2021, 05:30 PM
RE: Take off my disguise - by Kaster - May 28, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Take off my disguise - by RIP Wintersbane - May 29, 2021, 06:43 AM
RE: Take off my disguise - by Zephyr - May 30, 2021, 12:19 AM
RE: Take off my disguise - by RIP Tzila - May 31, 2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Take off my disguise - by Kaster - May 31, 2021, 11:48 PM
RE: Take off my disguise - by RIP Wintersbane - June 01, 2021, 12:37 PM