Hideaway Strath i feel all shadows of the universe
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
I want more, I'm going to try to kick Vein in the tail and see if I can pull better posts out of him

Vein had learned of her night terrors very shortly after they moved in together, at first he was alarmed and soon he found the best way to help her with them was to tuck her body close to him and smooth his tongue just behind her ears while he murmured stories to her usually ones about the gods, the ones he had heard when he was young.

He loved the way she'd settle and calm to his voice and touch, it made his heart glow with pride. "I have a tea for you to try tonight, it's sitting by the hot springs to keep it warm, it's a Chamomile, Valerian Root & Lavender tea. I think this combination will ease your anxiety and soothe your body"

A delighted smile crossed his face and her moved to nuzzle his nose into her neck again "There are lots of other ways to soothe you though we could try those first." He huffed softly into her neck loving the feel of the silken strands along his muzzle. He expected her to redirect him and finish the midwife bag as it was important but he just couldn't help himself.
Messages In This Thread
i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - April 12, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - April 23, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - May 02, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - May 08, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - May 15, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - June 05, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - June 13, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - June 29, 2021, 08:53 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - July 04, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - July 25, 2021, 12:13 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - July 27, 2021, 07:30 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - August 09, 2021, 12:48 PM