Redhawk Caldera You could be my summer thing.
34 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Sifakas gaze steadied onto shimmers from the water, the sunlight seemingly bouncing off the small waves. His expression, stoic, but after hearing Towhee forgetting about her own son, his eyes widened. Still, he kept his gaze on the waters, his brows furrowing in disbelief and suspicion, as he was doubting the authentication of her story. Sifaka was about as vanilla as a vanilla pod, jokes more often than not wafted right over his greying head and then came back to hit him in the back once the joke teller began laughing. Most of the time the lion wouldn't laugh in return but this time he let out a subtle rumble of a laugh, a microscopic smile tugging at the edges of his lips.
Towhees next words nurtured the small smile into half a smile, although the smile was all he would show in gratitude, Sifaka was quite happy to be given a shorthand name. His reply would be given in the form of a agreeing hum but then he remembered Towhee was deaf, so he turned his head to face her. "It is." He agreed with a few small bounces of his head. "How is she by the way? Meerkat. Last I had seen of her, she was a scraggily little thing." Another, similar, question popped into his head about Towhees pups still rummaging around but he waited to hear about Meerkat before asking.
'Blessed are the Peacemakers,

For they shall be called
Children of God.'
Messages In This Thread
You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 08, 2021, 10:54 AM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - June 08, 2021, 10:12 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 09, 2021, 10:00 AM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - June 11, 2021, 09:03 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 13, 2021, 07:45 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - June 23, 2021, 05:25 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 23, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - July 04, 2021, 04:20 PM