Greatwater Lake I sometimes have wondered, where you've gone
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

She was too preoccupied with her prize to notice at first, but it wasn't long before the scent of a stranger began intermixing with her prize. The raven jumped a bit before turning to meet the sight of someone stark in contrast to the summer's foliage. "Hello there stranger~" the moon nymph cooed with a tail that flicked at the same beat of his own. Her voice lacked the usual chipper it had greeting others she had yet to know about, but was friendly nonetheless. Who would Luna be to turn away some extra company?

'The stars are beautiful tonight,' he says, and that much she agreed upon -- it's the reason she awaited the here afterall. "--and the sky's reflection against the lake makes it all the more enjoyable, don't you agree?" Lune added with a smile, bright gaze following the artic's path as he moved closer. Did she know this guy? Nope. Not that particularly knowing who she talked to at night mattered much unless they made quite the impression, yet it may be because she was feeling more jumpy than usual.

His next comment called for an inquisitive brow raise,  followed by an equally curious smile that lit up he delicate features in quite amusement. "Ah, I can't say I've ever heard of a blue blanket before, but I wouldn't be opposed to you showing me if you stick around?"
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I sometimes have wondered, where you've gone - by Lunaria - June 17, 2021, 08:32 AM