The Grey
<span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;color:0000FF;">I feel the Gravity of it all</span>
60 Posts
Ooc — Paige

Luka like to watch Scimitar. Luka himself was never one to omit signals of dominance or bravery or swagger like most males he encountered did. Luka was more of a fox than a wolf, while they matched each other in height Luka was the obvious lanky one. His coloring also played into Luka's curiosity. Luka's pelt was one color while the bear of a males one was multi colored. His fur danced in the sunlight as the different colors leaped off his pelt and onto the world around him. Luka was proud to know such a wolf.

Luka couldn't help but laugh as Scimitar proclaimed his brotherhood to Luka with a smirk that would make even the coldest snow melt. "I have no doubt we will have each other backs thought everything, brother." While the males shared no blood together something else drew him to Scimitar. Luka felt as though they could protect each other. Luka with his knowledge in sickness and wounds would sure save his brother from any wounds he supported from a fight, that surely Scimitar would come out on top of. Luka was confident that the pack would survive. As long as they were around nothing would conquer Trutha Dé! "The winter is but afraid of us brother, I mean look at us. I am the scariest wolf here." Luka countered adding sarcasm in the statement. 
Messages In This Thread
The Grey - by Luka Iva - October 01, 2013, 05:35 PM
RE: The Grey - by Scimitar - October 03, 2013, 03:44 PM
RE: The Grey - by Luka Iva - October 03, 2013, 07:00 PM
RE: The Grey - by Scimitar - November 08, 2013, 06:42 AM
RE: The Grey - by Luka Iva - November 11, 2013, 09:09 AM
RE: The Grey - by Scimitar - November 11, 2013, 09:42 AM
RE: The Grey - by Luka Iva - November 11, 2013, 11:14 PM
RE: The Grey - by Scimitar - November 22, 2013, 07:16 AM
RE: The Grey - by Luka Iva - November 22, 2013, 02:53 PM
RE: The Grey - by Scimitar - December 12, 2013, 07:27 AM
RE: The Grey - by Luka Iva - December 12, 2013, 10:39 AM