Witch's Marsh Story carries on
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

In the midst of everything, it was a bit difficult to pinpoint -- or notice, for that matter -- any noises or scents that might've crossed her nose nearby. Though it was the short chuffing noise that voiced suddenly that caused the moon nymph to pop her crown from between her paws.

Oh.

Oh!

The raven's celestial gaze pivoted sideways to set her sights on an approaching figure. It was a female -- a bit younger than she judging by the baby fat which gently sculpted their face -- and draped in a pelt that made her eye linger for a minute or two. 'Pretty', the raven thought -- the girl's coat was decorated with an array of browns, beiges and golds that were sweet on the eyes of any and those pair precious metal orbs that stared back complemented it all.

Her tassle waved, and Luna waved back, slowly rising from the legs that supported her lithe body to stand and face the yearling. "Why hello there gorgeous~" the femme greeted with an easy smile and a complement to match, her silky voice just barley managing to cut through the not so pleasant sound of buzzing mosquitos. A few moments to look around, and her teal gaze reached the young girl's face once more to ask: "Do you have any idea where I can find myself something to eat here?"
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Story carries on - by Lunaria - June 22, 2021, 04:39 PM
RE: Story carries on - by Ciri - June 22, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: Story carries on - by Lunaria - June 22, 2021, 06:21 PM
RE: Story carries on - by Ciri - June 23, 2021, 12:52 PM