Northstar Vale You know me, you know my way in.
51 Posts
Ooc — Raven
His eyes had opened to the greenery around him, blocking much of his view from the floor. Lifting his head a few inches from the ground he tilted his head one way and another to hear the distributed sounds of lively critters around him. But the most active part of his body was his nose, twitching and lurking his head in the direction of the nearby ungulates. They were out of immediate view and Calcifer took the moment to slowly rise to his feet. He dare not shake for fear of startling what he could not see yet, or distracting his focus. 

Now stood up he checked his surroundings. Amongst the tree trunks and foliage Calcifer initially did not see his cautious observer, and upwind to her, his nose was left oblivious. His head lifted again and took a deep breath in of the air and lingering scent of the goat, giving him direction to a potential meal.

A final time he checked his surroundings as he took his first steps in the direction of his prey, but that's when he saw her. Her bits of golden hue amongst dark brown and green. Another wolf, he thought. A small one too. Not terribly close he was unable to view her facial expression and read her intent, but he could only assume with the strong scent of prey nearby, she too was looking for a score.

Locking eyes with her, he gave a polite head nod in the direction of the goats as an invitation and began walking in toward the prey.

Due to a growth hormone disorder, Calcifer is very large.
He is the wolf equivalent of an 8ft tall man for reference
and has been mistaken for a grizzly bear in the past
but is closer to the size of a giant panda bear. XD

Messages In This Thread
You know me, you know my way in. - by Ciri - June 14, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: You know me, you know my way in. - by Calcifer - June 14, 2021, 08:04 PM
RE: You know me, you know my way in. - by Ciri - June 15, 2021, 06:13 AM
RE: You know me, you know my way in. - by Calcifer - June 22, 2021, 10:14 PM