Blacktail Deer Plateau night of the wilds
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine did not leave his bed this morning. For one thing, his ribs hurt. For another, the air was cold and his hot (in more than one sense of the word) wife was curled around him like the world's loveliest shawl. Why on earth would he want to move? He could lay here all day, to be perfectly honest with you, though he supposed Fox would eventually wake and wander off to do foxy things.

Before that time could come, a howl rose up into the chilly air, summoning him. "Oh. Damn it," Peregrine muttered, already rising despite his reluctance. He unwound his limbs from his mate's and kissed her drowsy browsy. "I'll be back in thirty, firecrotch. Keep the bed warm for me." After one last lick, he pivoted and hastened to his borders.

Ow, ow, fuck, ow, he thought as he clambered down the towpath to his borders. He didn't let on to his pain outwardly, not wishing to appear weak in front of his guest. "Ragnar," he said as he closed the distance between them. "What can I do for you today?" Ask me anything, his dusky eyes said for him. Although Junior was gone now, Peregrine would never forget that this man and his family had saved his little girl's life.
Messages In This Thread
night of the wilds - by Ragnar - September 15, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: night of the wilds - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 15, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: night of the wilds - by Ragnar - September 16, 2014, 07:05 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 16, 2014, 08:01 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Ragnar - September 17, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 17, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Ragnar - September 18, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 23, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Ragnar - September 27, 2014, 06:57 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 28, 2014, 03:47 PM