Redhawk Caldera You could be my summer thing.
34 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Piece by piece, Sifaka was slowly finding out more information but again, he was kept from the whole story. It was frustrating. To be kept out of the loop made the male feel slighted but at the same time he knew force would only ensure he was kept from the whole truth for longer. As the streaked woman finished with a dry quip, Sifaka returned with a short but genuine chuckle. "Family may be blood tied but deep down we are all unwilling strangers. Your children may grow to know a doting uncle but they may never know what my truest behavior holds." He rumbled, a somber tone held close to his chest. "Sometimes, good people do bad things. Drama surrounds us all but as a family all we can do is try to make amends where it can be made. Forgive but don't forget, history tends to repeat itself." Just like he did with Ruenna, he gave Towhee warnings of trust. Sifaka adored offering his advice, it was his favorite pastime, it made him feel important but deeper within the iceberg of feels he liked to help people. Sadly the context of the drama was lost to him so his advice was vague(ish). He hoped Towhee would understand, even if only slightly. Sifaka knew well life was a series of hassles, once one was put to rest another popped right up. Family more than likely the cause of those hassles but that was the cost of strength, everything had its cost. Drama appeared to be the cost of a family. Equivalent exchange at its finest. 
'Blessed are the Peacemakers,

For they shall be called
Children of God.'
Messages In This Thread
You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 08, 2021, 10:54 AM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - June 08, 2021, 10:12 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 09, 2021, 10:00 AM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - June 11, 2021, 09:03 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 13, 2021, 07:45 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - June 23, 2021, 05:25 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 23, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - July 04, 2021, 04:20 PM