Broken Antler Fen for you i could pretend i was happy
divinity; ichor of gods
36 Posts
Ooc — delaney
it was not one of the mysterious pack mates yet to have been met that roswell 'finds' but he's pleased to see eljay all the same. though the continued absence of ibis and the shift to maia and eljay's den had been sudden and jarring and for a while had sunk roswell into a deep, abysmal funk of confusion and had overwhelmed him ...the adjustment period had ended and he feels comfortable around his adoptive parents(?).

yees. he answers eljay's question with a firm bop of his head; preening just a bit beneath eljay calling him 'very alert', relishing in what he interprets as praise.

ver awert! he chirps and lets out a giggle, bouncing from paw to paw for a moment before he stills and peers around at the surroundings. wookin' fors uhm... magics! he 'puppy-whispers' which really meant he wasn't whispering at all. that hadn't been his original intention when setting out but roswell's mind and focus shifted so fast that it was as if that was his original intention.

2/3 threads
Messages In This Thread
for you i could pretend i was happy - by Roswell - July 10, 2021, 05:23 AM
RE: for you i could pretend i was happy - by Eljay - July 13, 2021, 09:50 AM
RE: for you i could pretend i was happy - by Roswell - July 14, 2021, 08:34 AM
RE: for you i could pretend i was happy - by Eljay - July 16, 2021, 09:49 AM
RE: for you i could pretend i was happy - by Roswell - July 21, 2021, 06:19 AM
RE: for you i could pretend i was happy - by Eljay - July 27, 2021, 02:09 AM
RE: for you i could pretend i was happy - by Roswell - August 15, 2021, 07:19 AM
RE: for you i could pretend i was happy - by Eljay - August 24, 2021, 02:24 AM
RE: for you i could pretend i was happy - by Roswell - September 23, 2021, 09:41 AM