Silverlight Terrace charm’d magic casements
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

Before she'd be able to tread closer, the raven paused when the boy finally swiveled around to look at her. Panicked, she took note of, like Luna had approached to bite a chunk out of his behind -- which wasn't her intention, but understandably, how could he have known that? The huntress might've just been too direct for her own good.

'D`you always sneak on strangers like zat?', asked the boy -- with the slightest accent that made her ears twitch a bit. It reminded her of a woman she'd met somewhere near these mountians, Shikoba,  who also drawled an accent she never heard before. Though whether it matched his was not to her extensive knowledge. 

"Why of course not. I called before approaching you, didn't I?" The raven asked, tilting her head with a slight smirk. It would've probably came off the wrong way as he already seemed on edge and cracking jokes wasn't the route Luna should probably go for -- though sometimes she couldn't help it.

She stood idly, forpaws pressing lazily against the soft earth while teal depths visually assessed the boy from a distance, before a sigh passed through her lips. "I suppose you have a right to feel on guard though, I'm a little too good at being stealthy for my own good..."

"What brings you here? I've never seen you around before." There were probably many faces she hadn't seen by now, but someone like this had to hold something interesting to tell, right? "Just fetching a drink?"
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
charm’d magic casements - by Lómëvása - July 25, 2021, 11:54 AM
RE: charm’d magic casements - by Lunaria - July 25, 2021, 02:06 PM
RE: charm’d magic casements - by Lómëvása - July 25, 2021, 02:31 PM
RE: charm’d magic casements - by Lunaria - July 25, 2021, 03:41 PM
RE: charm’d magic casements - by Lómëvása - July 25, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: charm’d magic casements - by Lunaria - July 25, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: charm’d magic casements - by Lómëvása - July 25, 2021, 06:50 PM
RE: charm’d magic casements - by Lunaria - August 02, 2021, 09:39 AM
RE: charm’d magic casements - by Lómëvása - August 07, 2021, 06:18 AM