Neverwinter Forest 〔✭〕I've had this dream so many times
99 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Things had gone quite well at Moonglow. At least, Tagg felt confident that he had spent his time well. Shikoba had turned into a lovely friend in such a short time. It would have been a shame if he hurried on. 

Instead of fixing his sights on some distant marker, the Taggerung retreated back to the woods. The diligent trees stood guard all around. When the rain fell, it did little to impact his enjoyment of the terrain. The droplets spattered against branch and ground with great splotches. 

It was at the same time the Taggerung noticed the abandoned den. Without regret, he swayed toward it. 

The dark shape of the other wolf fell into view. The bard flagged his tail in a welcoming sort of way. He drew his golden head upward and barked a greeting to the dark shape. They may have been eyeing the very same hideaway, he thought with a lopsided grin.

The other wolf did not appear willing to share the same space and vanished without so much as a word. Tagg remained there and then moved on when the storm had passed.
Messages In This Thread
〔✭〕I've had this dream so many times - by Lunaria - August 04, 2021, 02:54 PM
RE: 〔✭〕I've had this dream so many times - by Taggerung - August 07, 2021, 07:25 PM