Blacktail Deer Plateau i can't stop drinking about you
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Hopefully I was vague enough (if not I can edit!) since I have no idea how Dante and Fox would react to Ira attempting to push his way through to shield Bones. Feel free to powerplay him as necessary. :-)

Ira was tense at the approach of an unknown man, though the grey male's greeting held a friendliness that Ira, instinctively, didn't trust. In Ira's world no one was friendly without wanting something from him, though that belief seemed a little ridiculous to the pallid Princeling. Eyes of frigid silver watched him as he inquired as to if they were seeking someone in the Plateau or not. What else would we be standing here for? desired to slip from betwixt Ira's lips full of the contempt he felt at such a redundant and useless question but he bit it back for the sake of not wanting to start off meeting Bones' family — despite that he suspected the a man wasn't apart of said family — on the wrong paw. While she might have found his insolence and patronizing way charming Ira was beginning to realize that if he did not implore charisma every now and then his goals might truly be impossible. In thus, Ira favored silence deciding to let Bones answer that question, else he end up causing them trouble, and Bones had, had enough trouble in her life.

Bones didn't have a chance to get words out, however, for Fox herself came bursting onto the scene, and flung herself right at Bones, ignoring Ira and the man that had greeted them at the borders. Time, in a bizarre warp as adrenaline shot through his veins, seemed to slow down allowing Ira to notice every single movement that passed. Bones yelp was like a sharp knife through his heart and Ira's instincts took over, attempting to force himself between the two of them wanting nothing more than to shield Bones with his body. “Get away from her!” Ira commanded baring his teeth in a threatening display, hackles raised and throat protected with the tuck of his muzzle downwards, not caring that Fox was once his leader, not caring that he was out numbered. The only thing that mattered was Bones.

“Bones,” Ira let out a soft whine. He desired to look at her, and if he had would have encouraged that she rose, that she didn't need to submit...that he wouldn't let any of them harm her. ”Just...give her space, Fox, please.” It was a very rare thing that Ira ever uttered such a word, and he expected to be forced down or tackled, or even killed. As much as he desired to see his mother again he was not willing to leave Bones now that he had found her again. Tearing his eyes off of Fox and her companion he made to move closer to Bones at the sound of her choked noise, wanting to hurl insults at Fox for doing this to Bones...because Ira had thought that she had been doing good, because Ira had worked not to say or do anything that might remind Bones of what had happened to her. “Bones...” He whispered, ignoring their audience for the time being. “It's okay.” I won't let anyone hurt you.

“We just came here to see her father, Atticus. And she wanted to see her cousins, too. That was all. But you can't touch her, understand? She doesn't like it.” Admittedly, Ira felt that he was putting it a bit mildly but he wanted to explain without really explaining it to them because as far as he was concerned it was none of their business as to what had happened...unless Bones wished to tell them.

Messages In This Thread
i can't stop drinking about you - by Bones - September 13, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Ira Nox - September 15, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Dante RIP - September 16, 2014, 06:17 AM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by RIP Fox - September 16, 2014, 11:33 AM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Bones - September 17, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Ira Nox - September 17, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Dante RIP - September 17, 2014, 11:32 AM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by RIP Fox - September 17, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Bones - September 17, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Ira Nox - September 17, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Dante RIP - September 17, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by RIP Fox - September 18, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Bones - September 18, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Ira Nox - September 18, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Dante RIP - September 18, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by RIP Fox - September 18, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Dante RIP - September 19, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by RIP Fox - September 24, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Dante RIP - September 25, 2014, 08:54 PM