Blacktail Deer Plateau i can't stop drinking about you
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio

There was a serious conflict of interest in the aftermath of Ira stepping forward to defend Bones, despite the fact that he didn't, initially, think that Fox was going to harm her. Ira's eyes narrowed when Fox snarled at him to never talk to her that way again, but she had stopped being his Alpha a long time ago and he didn't have to do anything she told him. Not that he would have listened before, either. The only woman he had listened to was deceased now, though he was becoming better at listening to Bones, driven only by similar reasons: respect and the fact that he cared for them. I'll talk to you in any way that I please, burned on the tip of Ira's tongue but with a show of great restraint he bit it back, because he didn't want to ruin Bones' chance of seeing her father again, if the damage he had done already wasn't already hadn't cost her. Whatever respect Ira had harbored for Fox was gone with the single notion that if she remembered she didn't care. So, therefore, he wouldn't care about her either, and if it was not for Bones he'd have made everything ten times worse than they already were just for the malicious glee in it. He was miserable so why not share it? Why not be the insolent Princeling that everyone already knew him as? The insolent Princeling that was all he knew how to be.

Bones' pleading made him actually feel regret but not for stepping between them and angering Fox — no for that he felt no regret. Merely, he felt regret for causing Bones pain, for upsetting her. “It's instinct for me to protect her,” But Ira offered no apologizes to Fox, knowing that he would apologize for making a giant mess to Bones later, in private. There was a part of Ira that wanted to encourage Bones to go on without him, that he would wait for her at the borders; that she shouldn't suffer what was supposed to be a happy visit that the both of them had looked forward too because he was what he was: an insolent little shit; but there was another part of him that didn't want to let her go alone with them. He didn't know who he could trust anymore aside from Bones herself and so he trusted no one but her. Ira felt a small surge of joy that Bones did not intend to go anywhere without him, it caused a warmth to spread across his icy heart but he kept it at bay, turning stoic gaze to the Plateau wolves.

Messages In This Thread
i can't stop drinking about you - by Bones - September 13, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Ira Nox - September 15, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Dante RIP - September 16, 2014, 06:17 AM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by RIP Fox - September 16, 2014, 11:33 AM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Bones - September 17, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Ira Nox - September 17, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Dante RIP - September 17, 2014, 11:32 AM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by RIP Fox - September 17, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Bones - September 17, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Ira Nox - September 17, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Dante RIP - September 17, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by RIP Fox - September 18, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Bones - September 18, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Ira Nox - September 18, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Dante RIP - September 18, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by RIP Fox - September 18, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Dante RIP - September 19, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by RIP Fox - September 24, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: i can't stop drinking about you - by Dante RIP - September 25, 2014, 08:54 PM