Wapun Meadow everything the world has to offer me.
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
At the admittance of the stark knowledge of the area, Adair nodded his wood hued crown.
He also knew nothing of the area, yet he made sure to place food stops everywhere, just in case. And he had been lucky with that.

Taking the trek of 371 steps, and being uncanny with such accurate precision on the pace number, Adair stopped at the base of a spruce, that had faint traces of tampering.
After nosing a bush that hid its bottom, Adair dug a bit, unearthing a dried pair of sweetened rabbit bodies, and placed them gently at the base of Fin's pads.
After shoving his maw back into the hole, he returned with another hunk of meat, this time from a deer, also perfectly preserved, but with a more gamy scent due to its higher value of protein, and extended time of drying out in the sun.

He also placed the chunk of venison at the pile already at the females feet, then pawed the bush back in its place, sitting on his haunches, and giving her a look of content.

"I have sated my hunger already, miss Blackthorn. I do hope you enjoy it. "
He sat back, amusement evident in his almost luminous orbs.
Messages In This Thread
everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 03, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 08, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 08, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 10, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 11, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 17, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Adair The Forsaken - September 17, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 25, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 26, 2014, 07:32 PM