Redhawk Caldera constantly flowing
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Aliana nodded. She didn't know if she'd be the best Teacher but if Sphyra was willing to learn then she would do her best, "I'll seek them out when I'm prepared and see what they say." She wasn't going to force the cub to train with her if they didn't want to. After all, she hadn't made herself very much known to the pups yet...they've most likely seen her around but she hadn't really interacted with them.

Then there was the Hunting and again she nodded, "And I'll see if he's willing to come to Lake Rodney with me and sniff around a bit. We'll come back with our findings before the Autumn Equinox." She answered. She hadn't been to Pack Event in a while so she would do her best to contribute to it.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
constantly flowing - by Ruenna - August 24, 2021, 10:17 AM
RE: constantly flowing - by Aliana - August 26, 2021, 07:39 PM
RE: constantly flowing - by Ruenna - September 06, 2021, 12:35 PM
RE: constantly flowing - by Aliana - September 11, 2021, 11:04 AM
RE: constantly flowing - by Ruenna - September 11, 2021, 01:05 PM
RE: constantly flowing - by Aliana - September 16, 2021, 04:11 AM
RE: constantly flowing - by Ruenna - October 07, 2021, 11:56 AM