Redsand Canyon Heartbeat
57 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
"It appears Kynareth is gone with the wind. I haven't seen him around like he usually is. I co-led with him until this point, but with him absent, I am now the only alpha of the Saints. At least until he comes back, if he does.”

”Good.”

War never gave much consideration to her words. She had a thought and she spoke it out loud if it was within her place to do so. War had always liked Kynareth, she did not speak out of disloyalty, something that was hard to ever find an ounce of in War. However. Nyra had always appeared to have a stronger presence, a lingering of loyalty, honor of war. War didn’t know Kynareth as well as she thought she knew Nyra, but what she did know was they were both strong individuals, Nyra, however, was stronger. To War that meant she was the stronger alpha.

”Can I assist you?” She didn’t know what else to offer but her strength. War had never lead an entire pack, she had no experience with such, nor did she claim she had any wish to do so, but she liked Nyra. She wanted to help her, be of service, show her loyalty to her and her alone. Kynareth was a good man (as far as War was concerned) but disappearing without trace or reason meant he automatically had lost good points with War. Unless he had been killed somewhere. Nothing honorable in death, but he couldn’t help dying after all.
Messages In This Thread
Heartbeat - by War - September 15, 2021, 08:05 AM
RE: Heartbeat - by RIP Fury - September 15, 2021, 09:23 PM
RE: Heartbeat - by War - September 16, 2021, 07:00 AM
RE: Heartbeat - by RIP Fury - September 16, 2021, 10:54 AM
RE: Heartbeat - by War - September 17, 2021, 09:51 AM
RE: Heartbeat - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2021, 12:57 PM
RE: Heartbeat - by War - September 20, 2021, 09:08 AM
RE: Heartbeat - by RIP Fury - September 20, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: Heartbeat - by War - September 21, 2021, 04:54 AM