Redhawk Caldera I'm on my dumb shit
149 Posts
Ooc — Iris
As Killdeer moved past her, Sphyra snapped her teeth at him and shouted, Stay back, idiot! Of course, he did not listen. She was trying to protect him here, and instead he just shoved past her to get hurt?! It made Sphyra's blood boil (no wonder Killdeer was such good friends with Caracal) but if he was intent to get himself hurt, there wasn't a lot she could do.

The other pack mate meanwhile shouted at them to run, but Sphyra already knew that if Killdeer was here shouting to this creature rather than enjoying the protection she offered, then he wasn't going to run. Get back, stupid! she called out to him, the frustration of him not listening seeping through. Rather than running to get help — no way she was leaving her pack mate to juggle both keeping Killdeer back and having to fight the creature — Sphyra decided to stay. She considered calling for more help, but despite the urgency in the pack mate's tone Sphyra still could not help but think that it was smaller than the pack mate, so surely she'd be able to handle this one enemy? Besides, she seemed to have things under control pretty much as the wolverine was in het grasp now.

Feeling like quite the adult herself, Sphyra did not consider herself a wolverine-treat and she did not see the danger of the situation entirely (well, for herself, anyway). Sphyra ran towards Killdeer and tried to headbutt him further away from the wolverine; if she managed, she'd try to jump between him and the wolverine again, to keep him out of harm's way. If he didn't want to be protected, well, tough luck.
Messages In This Thread
I'm on my dumb shit - by Killdeer - August 02, 2021, 09:22 PM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Aliana - August 03, 2021, 12:19 AM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Sphyra - August 03, 2021, 04:41 AM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Killdeer - August 14, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Aliana - September 18, 2021, 09:22 PM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Sphyra - September 24, 2021, 02:36 AM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Killdeer - September 26, 2021, 02:05 PM