Kintla Flatlands to the new age
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —

Týrr gave her a small nod at her inquiry feeling that it would be unnecessarily redundant if he verbally confirmed what he had just said moments before. We're a new pack, the leaders, Njal and Tuwawi they broke off from Swiftcurrent Creek. I suppose they wanted to start their own legacy. It's something I can appriciate. Týrr told her, despite that she hadn't really asked.

The smile that the grayscale woman flashed his way was surprising, and cute and the awkward teenager glimpsed away, well...awkwardly making him feel something like a social hermit for a few lingering moments. He was utterly inept when it came to the opposite sex, despite the attraction and appeal that they, naturally, held for the young Rekkr. For so long his focuses had not been on the future in the familial aspect but rather solidifying his future with the Glacier wolves. Making sure he contributed to the well being of the pack, that he earned and would continue to earn his place as a valuable member. Right now, those things won out on the top of Týrr's priority list. Chocolate colored ears cupped forth to listen to her, smiling softly as his eyes rested back, casually, upon her face as she spoke of him being a spirit. Admittedly, it was a bit far fetched but Týrr was all for a good story. It's not nonsense, He countered her softly. I mean I'm not spirit, at least I'm pretty sure I'm not, He teased her halfheartedly, But what do I know? Maybe I really am and I have short term memory loss or something. Actually, though he did not know it, he wasn't too far off the mark, though instead he had long term memory loss from a head injury (he didn't remember).

You know, it does. It's charming. He wasn't brushed up on his fairy tales, knowing instead darker sagas of his Viking ancestors and Gods but they did not seem to have a place in this unnamed forest.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
to the new age - by Tezcacoatl - September 15, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: to the new age - by Osprey - September 15, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: to the new age - by Tezcacoatl - September 16, 2014, 08:20 AM
RE: to the new age - by Osprey - September 17, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: to the new age - by Tezcacoatl - September 18, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: to the new age - by Osprey - September 18, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: to the new age - by Tezcacoatl - September 19, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: to the new age - by Osprey - September 20, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: to the new age - by Tezcacoatl - September 23, 2014, 08:01 AM