Firestone Hot Springs Through the Mist
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
With no warning, a voice called to him over the the light hissing of the hot springs. Kai's hackles rose but he resisted the urge to jump, and instead merely took a moment to mull over where it came from. First his ears swiveled to the direction of where he heard the newcomer, followed by his head. It was now that the loner could see a small canine in the distance, no doubt inquisitive of his previous thrashing on the stony ground. Luckily for Sakai, he really hardly ever felt truly uncomfortable or shy and laughed a little to himself. He was always meeting others in the most him ways. Showing his cards with his weird mannerisms without knowing there to be an audience. A direct result of hating to be bored, the wolf was kind of a weirdo on his own for his own enjoyment.

"As of now, yes. I think just a snack would do fine. You gave me such a great and mysterious name: Man of the Mist." For a moment, his gaze left his counterpart's as he looked dramatically at the hot springs. "I like the ring of that." Sakai decided with a nod, whilst taking in the stranger before him now that they were closer. A lithe little thing. "And for you, well I'll have to think of something just as nice. But for now, what can I call you?" Sakai closed the gap between the two slowly with a small smile as to show no ill intentions.
Messages In This Thread
Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 17, 2021, 10:24 AM
RE: Through the Mist - by Jawahir - October 17, 2021, 05:29 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 17, 2021, 06:19 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Jawahir - October 17, 2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 18, 2021, 08:19 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Jawahir - October 19, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 20, 2021, 08:07 AM
RE: Through the Mist - by Jawahir - October 20, 2021, 01:24 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 20, 2021, 04:27 PM