Lion Head Mesa Dangerous objects
51 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
"watashi ushiyo-desu," Slate decided to ignore the words. It was probably best to not look like a completely moron and ask what it all meant. It seemed like some sort of greeting.

"i am the queen ascendant of akashingo, you may call me satsu if you wish." Oh? Slate's expression didn't change for the moment, but she did wonder. A queen with a lovely name, and also a very charming personality. The blue-eyed queen seemed to have it all. Either she was a fool or a very lovable queen. Maybe both? One did not rule out the other. Slate instinctively liked her though, more than she did most people. Maybe because she seemed like a naïve fool, in need of protection, maybe because she spoke like a true queen without being far above her and Merrick.

"Satsu." She tasted the name, tried it on her own tongue and finally she relaxed a little. She stood straight instead of hunching over or seem shy. Though it wasn't the case it could be perceived as such. She wasn't a big wolf, rather slender and a bit on the thin side for now, but she stood as tall as she actually was to show some confidence.

"i am sure our visiting healer would love a chance to speak with you. his name is crowfeather; he is as the name implies, sharp and dark." She nodded. She would like to speak to another healer, it was always good to get information of new territories and their plants. He could prove useful to her and her learning. It was never too late to learn.

"I will be happy to speak to him. And if you ever need anything, call for me." This was probably the nicest she had ever been to anyone, and she blinked slightly, not sure why she was being so nice. For a change it felt. Easy.. How peculiar.
Messages In This Thread
Dangerous objects - by Slate - October 14, 2021, 12:35 PM
RE: Dangerous objects - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 14, 2021, 05:43 PM
RE: Dangerous objects - by Merrick - October 14, 2021, 06:12 PM
RE: Dangerous objects - by Slate - October 15, 2021, 06:30 AM
RE: Dangerous objects - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 15, 2021, 05:40 PM
RE: Dangerous objects - by Merrick - October 15, 2021, 05:50 PM
RE: Dangerous objects - by Slate - October 17, 2021, 10:51 AM
RE: Dangerous objects - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 19, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Dangerous objects - by Slate - October 20, 2021, 12:44 PM
RE: Dangerous objects - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 20, 2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Dangerous objects - by Merrick - October 20, 2021, 09:45 PM