Duskfire Glacier and everytime i play an ace, my partner always trumps
206 Posts
Ooc — Mai
His head shot up, ears pricking tightly. A voice he didn't recognize called out, but not to him. To someone else - [size=small]Lómion. It wasn't a name he had ever heard of before, and therefore, earned his curiosity. Then another voice followed the other, [/size]addressing[size=small] them. [/size][size=small]inkalorë. Another [/size]foreign[size=small] name. Ensio hadn't been as alone as he had thought.[/size]

[size=small]He turned then, away from the lake. His anger, while still very much alive and well, fizzled for now. It was not for them, nor for any of their guests. He wasn't like his sister, who would blatantly and recklessly unleash their wrath unto anyone for the smallest reason. In fact, the discovery of two other new kids his age brightened his spirts. Just enough to make him stop moping, at least. [/size]

[size=small]"Hey, wait." He called out, taking one, then two slow steps forward. "Don't go. Who are you guys? I haven't seen you around here before."[/size]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and everytime i play an ace, my partner always trumps - by Ensio - November 29, 2021, 12:29 PM