Duskfire Glacier Tuttusiugiak
206 Posts
Ooc — Mai
After he had said his piece, Ensio gave Issorartukyok the same courtesy. Let the weight and substance of his words sink in. To be digested in what way the Northern wolf may choose. He seemed to acknowledge his feelings about being overlooked, even if Ensio had been mistaken. He even went so far as to admit his imperfections as a Leader, that he had much learning to do. While stone faced and rigid as ever (undoubtedly a quality from his sire), the glare in his eyes wasn't quite so harsh anymore.

"No one should have to lose their loved one's..." He said, his voice still naturally roughish, but softer. "I dreamed of living my childhood with them. Now...everything is backwards. My parents worked so hard for this place...now they are gone." He sniffed, ears flitting back. "Yeah, maybe you did come by once. But more...might've shown me a stronger message. Though, I will not fault you for following the only way you knew, that of your own people."

He rolled his shoulders forward. Not as a means of intimidation, but a small gesture to show his seriousness on the topic at hand. "If you want to be better...maybe you could start by dividing your time equally between Veteran and my brother and I? Arius still has reservations about you, but I believe he will put forth his own effort. And more importantly, now that you lead the Glacier, what plans do you have for it? For us?" He lowered his head an inch, looking him deep in the eyes, hard but without hostility. "My parents strived for a pack of unity. Of a tight knit, inclusive clan. I will not let that vision die."
Messages In This Thread
Tuttusiugiak - by Issorartuyok - December 07, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: Tuttusiugiak - by Ensio - December 07, 2021, 10:36 PM
RE: Tuttusiugiak - by Issorartuyok - December 08, 2021, 12:19 AM
RE: Tuttusiugiak - by Ensio - December 08, 2021, 10:14 PM
RE: Tuttusiugiak - by Issorartuyok - December 08, 2021, 11:17 PM
RE: Tuttusiugiak - by Ensio - December 09, 2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Tuttusiugiak - by Issorartuyok - December 16, 2021, 12:51 PM
RE: Tuttusiugiak - by Ensio - December 17, 2021, 04:52 PM
RE: Tuttusiugiak - by Issorartuyok - December 20, 2021, 05:44 PM
RE: Tuttusiugiak - by Ensio - December 20, 2021, 08:18 PM
RE: Tuttusiugiak - by Issorartuyok - December 20, 2021, 08:40 PM