Duskfire Glacier Howling at the sun and now Im blind
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Would it be possible to forward date Towhees thread in Sunset by one day? I plan to snatch that thread up since no one else has. Alternatively, it can be backdate one day as well. Edit; pfff I forgot I put it at night, just gonna fix that

She sounded almost as miserable as him, sick and tired of the curves life threw ad nauseam. He couldn't blame the tone, he shared it. While Rye listened he continued to stare at the water when for a short moment the sky opened and moon shown through to the melt water. Enabling a better, clearer picture of himself. Rye sucked in a sharp breath through his nose, he looked rough, really rough. Mangey coyote rough. Logically he knew he wasn't pretty but damn, he has officially sunk to a new low and likely stank to a new high. Sitting on his rump, Rye used his outside leg to gently slide himself away from Meerkat, muttering a nearly inaudible sorry in the process. It was for his smell and the awkward feeling that might squeeze itself between them. 
Meerkat offered him her ear and for a moment the mans lips parted as if to take her up on her offer but quickly closed in the next second. He breathed deeply, shaking his head as he exhaled. "I think I would rather hear what's going on in your life." He paused, looking towards her. "Frankly Meerkat, I have done nothing but wallow in my own pity for six days. I am exhausted of it. No more, please?" There was an edge to his voice, fear that he may have to expose his emotions and put them on display. The tormented man held his gaze, a pleading look on his face, truly he wanted it known that talking about himself would be agony.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Howling at the sun and now Im blind - by Rye - December 13, 2021, 08:10 PM
RE: Howling at the sun and now Im blind - by Meerkat - December 14, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: Howling at the sun and now Im blind - by Rye - December 15, 2021, 11:52 AM
RE: Howling at the sun and now Im blind - by Meerkat - December 15, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: Howling at the sun and now Im blind - by Rye - December 16, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: Howling at the sun and now Im blind - by Meerkat - December 16, 2021, 04:11 PM
RE: Howling at the sun and now Im blind - by Rye - December 28, 2021, 08:32 PM
RE: Howling at the sun and now Im blind - by Meerkat - December 28, 2021, 09:55 PM