Blacktail Deer Plateau i forgot to remember
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg

After his declaration they lapsed into silence. The pair staring each other down. Lars wasn’t sure what the woman was looking for. She seemed to be analyzing him, her golden honey eyes pierced his flesh and soul. She seemed to come to some sort of conclusion, as she took a deep breath and an air of determination overcame her.

Do I seem at all familiar to you? YES! Yes she did, there was no denying, she was definitely the voice in his head. The same one that had kept him company for over a year, the only comfort her had.

Her voice cracked as she spoke, and the look of devastation on her face shook something within the man. He ached seeing her so upset. Why? He had no idea, but there was something greatly disturbing about this situation that rocked Lars.

Speedy… With the name the pain returned, and he groaned. Eyes scrunched shut against the shock, his head lowered to the ground and his paw came up as if to sooth the invisible hurt. Speedy and Emrik. The names reverberated in his head, confusing him. ”I—I—I—” He stumbled back, tripping and falling to the ground.

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
i forgot to remember - by Emrik - January 09, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: i forgot to remember - by Speedy - January 09, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: i forgot to remember - by Emrik - January 09, 2022, 05:00 PM
RE: i forgot to remember - by Speedy - January 09, 2022, 05:23 PM
RE: i forgot to remember - by Emrik - January 09, 2022, 06:04 PM
RE: i forgot to remember - by Speedy - January 09, 2022, 06:14 PM
RE: i forgot to remember - by Emrik - January 11, 2022, 05:25 PM