Reunion reveals friendship potential that haven't yet been emerged in the past.
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
(its perf fine. :D Everyone has a life, besides Xandir. My bro just joined this website, look for a Vector in Bypass's members. you'll see him. He's gonna most likely be on more than me, so if you wanna meet him or something, i have no probs with it. But if you reply, i will respond the moment i can. :3)

The woodclad hessian noted the softer tones of her voice, her obvious stresses now passed onto a new subject,...himself. The gentle giant chuckled at the mention of the pain the Alpha could have brought upon him, though the usually merry sound was forced.

"No, dear Enya. Such a thing has not happened, at least not to my knowledge," he attempted to lighten the situation, knowing there was no use. The deep sense of dread had been born in his stomach, and nothing could stop its growth. There would be hell to pay. Her dark eyes flashed swiftly in his direction, the confirmation of his previous thought : she thought he had hurt him. The concern had given Adair a soft touch of comfort, though it lasted just a second before it faded away, into nothingness.