Ouroboros Spine lviii. only your ghost surrounds me
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Indeed they are, He spoke, bobbing his dome in agreement. 

There are times I worry for her. Always on her feet with little time for spare activities. Inutsuk gave into a small sigh, eyes inclining to meet the ground. Though, we cannot speak against the way of the Sivilluk. The responsibilities must fall in the care of someone; who better than she?

As a small gaze searched the earth, the tawny man noticed the bundle — more in depth so as it unraveled. 

The pale woman was quick to explain the contents and this soon brought a flustered gaze. 

So the activities of the newly couple had been guessed. 

Ahem... A hoarse sound came from his throat as he cleared his throat, trying his best to excuse the embarrassed expression upon his face. What was there even to be embarrassed for? They were mates, after all.

A very thoughtful gesture, Lótë. Shikoba will be very grateful, as am I.. truly. It keeps me at ease to know that she has close friends to help care for her when the time nears for such events.
Messages In This Thread
lviii. only your ghost surrounds me - by Lótë - January 14, 2022, 11:42 PM
RE: lviii. only your ghost surrounds me - by Inutsuk - January 17, 2022, 08:57 PM
RE: lviii. only your ghost surrounds me - by Lótë - January 18, 2022, 05:11 PM
RE: lviii. only your ghost surrounds me - by Inutsuk - January 18, 2022, 11:00 PM
RE: lviii. only your ghost surrounds me - by Lótë - January 31, 2022, 10:56 PM