Duskfire Glacier fleiva
206 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Readily, on sure footed paws, the young Duskfire trotted up to greet Heda, happily. His rapidly swinging raised tail and erect ears showed his excitement at seeing her again. He had missed her while he was away. Worried how she was holding up, in knowing that her sister, Druid, had gone missing since his return. He had scoured the territory looking for her, but found no signs. He felt there was little more he could do.

"Hey Heda. I was stretching my muscles out, getting some exercise in. I want to be fit to travel when it is time to leave." He caught the faltering of her smile. The way her lip quivered slightly and the off look in her eyes. Something was definitely up and he could take a few good guesses as to what. 

Sometimes, even when you didn't want to talk about something painful or upsetting, ignoring it was not always the solution. By acknowledging it, peeling back the skin to expose the wound, hurtful though it might be, was just one way in which others showed they cared. Expressed their genuine concern. That's exactly what Ensio did now, when he circled to step in front of her, his masked face filling her line of sight. "Wanna talk about it?" He rasped softly in his low voice, ice chipped eyes soft.
Messages In This Thread
fleiva - by Heda - January 23, 2022, 04:26 PM
RE: fleiva - by Ensio - January 25, 2022, 09:08 PM
RE: fleiva - by Heda - January 26, 2022, 04:55 PM
RE: fleiva - by Ensio - January 28, 2022, 05:42 PM
RE: fleiva - by Heda - January 30, 2022, 11:12 PM
RE: fleiva - by Ensio - February 20, 2022, 08:07 PM
RE: fleiva - by Heda - February 21, 2022, 04:44 PM