Hoshor Plains You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise.
i told them to stop but then i joined in
30 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
His mission was a valuable one, even if it was in search of a woman. It was more than that; it was reminding the woman of her place. She could not get away from her destiny, and she was foolish to think freedom was in the cards that she had been dealt. He was walking just behind his friend and confidant until his name was spoken. His ears perked as the brute shifted over to stand before him, ready to receive his orders. He had fought beside Virion for most of his life, and he would not question an order.

He listened, minding his orders and committing them to memory. She was close? He thought he had caught her wretched stench, sickled with the herbs she had so desperately clung to back at the Trail. He offered a nod in response to the command to remain present. “Yes, sir. Whatever you ask, it shall be done.” There was determination in his voice, an eagerness to prove. He had never been made to be a king, but to be another’s right paw? That, he was more than capable of being.

“I shall not have to flee. She would be foolish to resist; what right does she have to do so?” He asked incredulously. “She does not even know how to fight. I will wait here eagerly for your successful return, Virion.” Surely the man could simply drag her by the scruff if it were needed, right?
Messages In This Thread
You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:20 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:28 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:36 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:43 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 11:20 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 11:24 PM