Hoshor Plains You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise.
i told them to stop but then i joined in
30 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Ryzhov had instantly sensed his misstep, and he acted quickly to backpedal against it. “It is not her I refer to.” He clarified, twisting the meaning of his words with a string of logic in order to avoid the very real fury he knew he would be forced to stare down should he not clarify.

“Women are weak, and are easily rested on their heartstrings. Should you meet resistance from her, she will go willingly to avoid those she is currently with from injury. Remember her pathetic wails at the deaths of her brothers?” He posed, recalling the horrific sounds she had made as her brothers bodies had been brought back from the battlefield. It had been pathetic, as if she had never seen loss before. They had been too weak to survive, and that had been their own fault.

“They would not fight for her even if they do discover what is falling on the borders; what could they possibly want with her? If she leaves willingly, they will let the burden disappear from their lands. I am simply stating I do not think you will meet resistance from those who currently claim those lands. I apologize for the lack of clarity in my statement, Sir.” He stated calmly, hoping it was enough but ready to accept a punishment for his misstep should his friend and Pakhan declare it.
Messages In This Thread
You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:20 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:28 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:36 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:43 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 11:20 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 11:24 PM