Hoshor Plains You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise.
i told them to stop but then i joined in
30 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Relief hid in his features as the mistake was forgiven; he did not let it show just as he had not let the hesitation show though he knew that he would not be lucky again. He listened as Virion explained the error in his thinking. It was fair, any competent leader would fight for his inhabitants. For a moment, he considered simply explaining the situation and requesting the turn of his property… but he was painfully aware that not everyone was open to the logic of their views on woman and so he found himself biting his tongue.

Instead, he simply handled the situation in silence. He would not speak up again. He was already treading on thin ice. “I will await your call or your return, Sir.” He stated with a sense of finality to it. He was going to take his orders, a good soldier in a storm. Virion was not allowed to die; he did not even consider it an option. He had fought wars beside him and seen him overcome. He would be fine, regardless of what this pack held. No one could match his ruthlessness and that would be their falling.
Messages In This Thread
You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:20 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:28 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 10:36 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 10:43 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Virion - February 04, 2022, 11:20 PM
RE: You once watched me fall. Now watch me rise. - by Ryzhov - February 04, 2022, 11:24 PM