Noctisardor Bypass We hope you enjoyed your stay
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
He watched Kigipigak turn and leave to do a sweep. He thought that was a good idea, and hopefully it would give the Rivenwood wolves some peace of mind. 

He knew Keyni could help them with the healing portion, though she was not one by trade, he knew she was able to follow instructions just as well as anyone else there. 

When Mahler spoke again, he explained that his packmate was badly injured. This same packmate's children had her children stolen by Ursus. It was grim news. To lose children in that way must be more than anyone could bear. He felt a deep sadness for this man's pack, especially for the mother who was without her pups. 

They would do anything they could to help. 

Ensio offered to hunt, and Tuulu thought that was a good idea. He turned to Mhaler first before responding. I am sorry to hear of your lost children and your injured packmate. He motioned to Keyni. I will send Keyni with you to help you tend to Laurel and yourself, he said first. Kigipigak was already patrolling. I will help Ensio hunt food to last you until you are able to hunt for yourselves. He turned to his young mentee. We will catch bigger prey if we work together.

He waited to leave just yet, in case there was more to say from the others or Mahler had more requests.
Messages In This Thread
We hope you enjoyed your stay - by Tuuluuwaq - January 26, 2022, 10:21 PM
RE: We hope you enjoyed your stay - by Keyni - January 26, 2022, 10:44 PM
RE: We hope you enjoyed your stay - by Kigipigak - January 27, 2022, 02:00 AM
RE: We hope you enjoyed your stay - by Ensio - January 27, 2022, 03:07 PM
RE: We hope you enjoyed your stay - by Mahler - January 28, 2022, 11:47 PM
RE: We hope you enjoyed your stay - by Tuuluuwaq - January 29, 2022, 12:00 PM
RE: We hope you enjoyed your stay - by Kigipigak - January 31, 2022, 03:42 PM
RE: We hope you enjoyed your stay - by Keyni - January 31, 2022, 10:49 PM
RE: We hope you enjoyed your stay - by Mahler - February 06, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: We hope you enjoyed your stay - by Ensio - February 06, 2022, 09:32 PM
RE: We hope you enjoyed your stay - by Tuuluuwaq - February 06, 2022, 10:32 PM